Hello All,

Just following up to see if anyone has any insight on this. I am still at a
standstill. The performance is unbearable and we really want to take
advantage of all the new features. Even though IE has only 5% of the
browser marketshare, that’s still 5% of users that SOGo is entirely
unusable for.

Thank you all for your time.

Any help is appreciated.

--