Hello

Am 25.08.2016 um 00:54 schrieb "Laz C. Peterson" (l...@paravis.net):
> Hey there Christian,
>
> So the Angular/IE issues are affecting everyone, yes?

Everyone using V3 of SOGo.
As V3 is based on Angular.

> I am so surprised searching in SOGo lists and documentation that there is not
> more squabble about how bad IE
> runs the SOGo web interface.  Or I guess nobody is using IE … ?

Partly.
I for one only know a handful of people using IE (we have ~18000 users).
And when using SOGo V2 you don't have that problem at all, as it is not
based on Angular.

> Maybe it is time for an explicit “SOGo does not support Internet Explorer”
> message when the user loads on IE.

It supports it, but only very slow ;-)
And Angular will support Edge better in the long run.

Kind regards.
Christian Mack

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste