they all have an email address and it did not help setting

canAuthenticate = YES;

in the sogo groups definition.

Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 at 10:04 AM
From: "\"Christian Mack\" (christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de)" <users@sogo.nu>
To: users@sogo.nu
Subject: Re: [SOGo] ldap addressbooks with filter based on dynamic ldap group
Hello

Am 08.11.2016 um 19:48 schrieb Francis Lachapelle (flachape...@inverse.ca):
>> On Nov 7, 2016, at 10:26 AM, sg gs (s...@mail.com) <users@sogo.nu> wrote:
>>
>> btw: what about group based access rights for calendars and address books? has this been implemeted/will it be implemented?
>
> This is already supported for LDAP sources. We handle object class of type group, groupofnames, groupofuniquenames, and posixgroup.

Groups must have a valid email address, then they work in SOGo for
access privileges too.

Beware that changing a group membership doesn't change the already given
privileges.
The owners of calendars and address books shared based on groups have to
apply those regularly, in order to update the privileges.
See also
https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=2054

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste