Hi,

I have upgraded my test server to v3.2.1 and since experience an issue with
calendars which definitely worked in 2.3.17:

I can create events (even recurring ones) and tasks in the web interface and
can see them properly, both in web ui and via active sync. If though I
import a calendar (114 recurring events) I receive the message "114 events
imported" but cannot see them in the web interface. But they are visible on
the iPhone synced with ActiveSync, and also via CalDAV.

Is this a known bug that I just could not find in the list?

Best regards

Andy