Hi Christian,

Le 28/11/2016 à 11:03, Jonathan Dumaresq (jdumar...@cimeq.qc.ca) a écrit :

Hi Christian,

Le 28/11/2016 à 10:43, Christian Mack (christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de) a écrit :
Am 28.11.2016 um 16:03 schrieb Jonathan Dumaresq (jdumar...@cimeq.qc.ca):
Hi Christian,

Le 28/11/2016 à 06:09, Christian Mack (christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de) a
écrit :
With
           objectClasses = contact;
you define, that every contact will be created as objectClass "contact".
That is not a standard objectClass I know of.
Your settings in sogo.conf depend on that objectClass.
Ok, I have installed a fresh LDAP server to test. I have added the
schema mozillaABPersonAlpha to it.
You should check the schema definition of that objectClass in order to
find a suitable attribute for uid and set it in "UIDFieldName".
For all the other fields find the names of the attributes in your schema
and then map those in "mapping".
(Or send us that schema for help)
I will need help mapping the schema  for sure.

Here my config section for the LDAP AB.

{
                 id = sambaContacts;
                 hostname ="ldap://10.0.1.51:389";;
                 baseDN = "ou=AddressBook,dc=nodomain";

                 bindDN = "cn=admin,dc=nodomain";
                 bindPassword = pasword;
                 modifiers = (us...@domain.com  );
                 displayName = "Contacts";
                 canAuthenticate = NO;
                 isAddressBook = YES;
                 type = ldap;
                 IDFieldName = uid;
                 CNFieldName = cn;
                 UIDFieldName = uid;

                 objectClasses = (mozillaAbPersonAlpha, inetOrgPerson);

                 }
With this config, I get the folowing request to the server

Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
     LDAPMessage addRequest(2)
"uid=275c-583c4500-1-7c540900,ou=addressbook,dc=nodomain"
         messageID: 2
         protocolOp: addRequest (8)
             addRequest
                 entry:
uid=275c-583c4500-1-7c540900,ou=addressbook,dc=nodomain
                 attributes: 3 items
                     AttributeList item cn
                         type: cn
                         vals: 1 item
                             AttributeValue: 275C-583C4500-1-7C540900
                     AttributeList item objectClass
                         type: objectClass
                         vals: 2 items
                             AttributeValue: mozillaAbPersonAlpha
                             AttributeValue: inetOrgPerson
                     AttributeList item uid
                         type: uid
                         vals: 1 item
                             AttributeValue: 275C-583C4500-1-7C540900
         [Response In: 31]

And the response

Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
     LDAPMessage addResponse(2) objectClassViolation (object class
'inetOrgPerson' requires attribute 'sn')
         messageID: 2
         protocolOp: addResponse (9)
             addResponse
                 resultCode: objectClassViolation (65)
                 matchedDN:
                 errorMessage: object class 'inetOrgPerson' requires
attribute 'sn'
         [Response To: 30]
         [Time: 0.001029000 seconds]

I have no idea what to do to have the sn field sent to the server.

sn is the surename.
This error means you didn't provide one in your contact, but that is
mandatory in inetOrgPerson objectClass.
here a screenshot of the field filled.

With this field filled, I have the exact same addRequest as my last email. No "sn" field sent.

Regards

Jonathan

Do you have any idea of waht can cause this ?

regards

Jonathan