Hi,

The fact is not everybody has the same version of Office
You can have differed updates as well as monthly updates.

I've the last stable version and your guide is not working anymore. The GUI has changed and you can no longer configure any EAS account manually.

There's only Exchange with autodiscovery.

--
Jean-Philippe Ghibaudo