On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 at 22:01, Ludovic Marcotte <users@sogo.nu> wrote:

> On 2019-02-18 2:11 a.m., Odhiambo Washington (odhia...@gmail.com) wrote:
>
> > 2019-02-18 10:05:03.908 sogod[33719:100397] EXCEPTION: <NSException:
> > 0x80ba0f558> NAME:NSInvalidArgumentException
> > REASON:[NSString+stringWithString:]: NULL string INFO:(null)
> Upgrade SOPE packages using the nightly builds.

Since this is FreeBSD ports being used that is impossible - if I need a
clean system.
Both sope and sogo are currently on version 4.0.4 in both FreeBSD ports as
well as the packages.

I just need to figure out what I broke the last time I upgraded all ports.

As Gordon Messmer points out, I think there is something that messed up the
libraries.
This system was working well - even better than one I have running on
Ubuntu.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,