Von: users-requ...@sogo.nu <users-requ...@sogo.nu> Im Auftrag von Thomas Mager
Gesendet: Montag, 2. November 2020 13:31
An: users@sogo.nu
Betreff: Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync folders and mails missing

Okay, I have run the sogo-tool command with -v on the account now. I can see
the list of folders with "Folder Key", "Folder Name" and "metadata Name". Some
Folders like INBOX and Sent have many ID and date entries under "metadata Name
-> DateCache, Folder Options, SyncCache, SyncKey, displayName", but nearly all
other folders have no entries in "metadata Name" except "displayName".

Regards,
Thomas