Hi,

On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 4:37 AM DEPRÉ Gaëtan - NGServers . com <users@sogo.nu>
wrote:

> Hi !
>

> When a user changes his password via SOGo, SOGo doesn’t update the
> mailserver database to make the both passwords equal ,and the user can
> login but no mailbox will be displayed because of incorrect login on the
> mail server.
>

> Is there any way to implement a custom script while changing password on
> SOGo, allowing to update another database ?
>

> Regards,
>

> Gaetan
> --
> users@sogo.nu
> https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

If my understanding is correct, You are using multiple (probably two) user
databases? Different for SOGo and different for IMAP server (probably
Dovecot/Courrier)?
If I'm right I can say that it is a good practice to use only one user
identity source for both systems.
But we don't have enough information about Your background so there is no
correct answer to Your question.

Best regards
Patrik Chadima