Hi,

Thunderbird 91 has been released, and the CardDav Code is out of Beta ( hurray I guess?). So of course I went and test the SOGo Connector - I made a fresh build today from the github repository installed it.

And it does nothing. No sign whatsoever of the Plugin being active. No buttons, no pop-up for credentials just nothing. The Only Error-Message is: Uncaught (in promise) Error: An unexpected error occurred

Because I saw absolutely no development on github (for example aigainst beta versions...) since the kinda working state for TB78 - Is the Plugin still being developed or will you drop it in favor of the native Thunderbird features (which would be sad)?

If the Plugin will see a new release for TB91, what features will be available? Did you find a way to implement read-only address books and/or syncable lists?

Greetings, Lukas Wringer

--
Lukas Wringer

Universität Augsburg