Hi Lukas,

We'll start the work on Thunderbird v91 support for the SOGo Connector early
next week.

Thanks,

On 8/13/21, 6:52 AM, "Lukas Wringer    (lukas.wrin...@rz.uni-augsburg.de)"
<users-requ...@sogo.nu on behalf of users@sogo.nu> wrote:

    Hi,

    Thunderbird 91 has been released, and the CardDav Code is out of Beta (
    hurray I guess?). So of course I went and test the SOGo Connector - I
    made a fresh build today from the github repository installed it.

    And it does nothing. No sign whatsoever of the Plugin being active. No
    buttons, no pop-up for credentials just nothing. The Only Error-Message
    is: Uncaught (in promise) Error: An unexpected error occurred

    Because I saw absolutely no development on github (for example aigainst
    beta versions...) since the kinda working state for TB78 - Is the Plugin
    still being developed or will you drop it in favor of the native
    Thunderbird features (which would be sad)?

    If the Plugin will see a new release for TB91, what features will be
    available? Did you find a way to implement read-only address books
    and/or syncable lists?

    Greetings, Lukas Wringer

    --
    Lukas Wringer