Hi all,
I have been testing the 102 betas with SOGo for some time. It is actually quite usable without the connector. There are some things that do not work:

-- Creating new calendar/address book on the server (web interface has to be used)

-- Subscribing to other users calendars only works if you go through the whole process of entering a new caldav account.

-- Giving other users access to your calendar/address book (web interface has to be used)

-- Address lists (They will never work without changes on the SOGo server side)

Given this announcement (https://www.mail-archive.com/users@sogo.nu/msg31386.html) I doubt that there will be an update for the Thunderbird connector.

We will probably use it without the plug-in in the future.

It is probably better to talk to the Thunderbird people if they can integrate some of the missing features.

Regards

Christian