Hi,

it seem that problem is already reported:
https://bugs.sogo.nu/view.php?id=5581

...and already resolved in master branch:
https://github.com/Alinto/sogo/commit/3eeebbc83b

This seems useful to do a backport of commit into a stable release. I will
do it in the packages of stable release that I provide in community
repository.

Cheers
--
Slávek