Hi Götz,

We plan to do a new release in October.

Sebastien

Le Lundi, Septembre 19, 2022 08:14 CEST, Götz Reinicke
(goetz.reini...@filmakademie.de) <users@sogo.nu> a écrit:
  Hi any news on a release? That bug is a total show stopper for us right now …
:( Regards . Götz Am 30.08.2022 um 12:15 schrieb Slávek Banko
(slavek.ba...@axis.cz) <users@sogo.nu>: Hi,

it seem that problem is already reported:
https://bugs.sogo.nu/view.php?id=5581

...and already resolved in master branch:
https://github.com/Alinto/sogo/commit/3eeebbc83b

This seems useful to do a backport of commit into a stable release. I will
do it in the packages of stable release that I provide in community
repository.

Cheers
--
Slávek

Dne po 29. srpna 2022 Christian Mack napsal(a):Hello

Seems to be a new bug.
Please report it at https://bugs.sogo.nu/

Am 29.08.22 um 14:17 schrieb Götz Reinicke(goetz.reini...@filmakademie.de):Hi,

After the update to SOGo 5.7.1 I can only select my personal Calendar
for appointments. Even new created calendars can’t be selected.

Any idea?

Regards . Götz