Hello

Am 01.09.22 um 10:31 schrieb Odhiambo Washington (odhia...@gmail.com):
On Wed, Aug 31, 2022 at 7:46 PM Christian Mack <users@sogo.nu> wrote:

Hello

Am 31.08.22 um 14:06 schrieb International Security Providers
(internationalsecurityprovid...@proton.me):
I would love to set the "Animation level globally for all users to
“None”. is this somehow possible?

Sure you can :-)

/etc/sogo/sogo.conf:
[...]
     SOGoAnimationMode = none;
[...]

also enabling “Enable Desktop
Notifications” and “When sending mail, add unknown recipients to my”
-> “Personal Address Book”

[...]
     SOGoDesktopNotifications = <*I1>;
[...]
     SOGoMailAddOutgoingAddresses = <*I1>;
     SOGoSelectedAddressBook = "personal";
[cut]

Looking at https://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html, I did
not find these SOGoAnimationMode and SOGoDesktopNotifications.
Is there other documentation elsewhere? :)

No, there is no other documentation.
I got the settings from an user backup.
All "User Preferences" can be preset in sogo.conf.
They will be fetched and used when creating a new account in SOGo, when the user first logs in.

But you are right, they should be documented in the "SOGo Installation and Configuration Guide".
Will open a bug report for it later.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung, Lehre, Infrastruktur
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416