Hello

Am 08.09.22 um 15:18 schrieb International Security Providers
(internationalsecurityprovid...@proton.me):
> yes..but somehow this won't affect my newly created users:
>     SOGoLanguage = "German";

This setting only has an effect, if your first login is via calDAV,
cardDAV, WebDAV (, ActiveSync??).
If your first login is via web frontend, then it uses the language set
in the login page.
The preselected language in the login page is determined by the browsers
language.

>     SOGoDesktopNotifications = 1;

Seems there is a bug in the web frontend.
It is per default set to 1 (= active), but the "Preferences" -->
"General" --> "General" tab doesn't show that in option "Enable Desktop
Notifications".

Therefore setting it to 1 in sogo.conf will change nothing.

I opened a bug report for that
https://bugs.sogo.nu/view.php?id=5600

> but settings like:
>     SOGoMailAddOutgoingAddresses = 1;
>     SOGoSelectedAddressBook = "personal";
> work
>
> any idea?

Those work as expected :-)

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung, Lehre, Infrastruktur
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416