Hello

SSO is not my domain of expertise.
As far as I know, it depends on which SSO mechanism you use.

In SAML2 you can provide attributes after login to the service.
Perhaps you can give a languge attribute to SOGo?

I do know nothing about C.A.S beyond the fact it is used mainly in
american Universities.

Am 09.09.22 um 13:31 schrieb International Security Providers
(internationalsecurityprovid...@proton.me):
> ok, thx for clarifying and the link to the bug report.
> still I'm wondering what I can do about the language as I use SSO and
> according to that I don't have the language selector on login but cna change
> the language manually in "/Preferences#!/general" so I think this should have
> a setting inside sogo.conf too.

>>> SOGoSelectedAddressBook = "personal";
>>> work
>>>
>>> any idea?
>>

>> Those work as expected :-)
>>

>> Kind regards,
>> Christian Mack

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung, Lehre, Infrastruktur
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416