On 28.10.23 20:15, "alain25" (s...@osnetworking.com) wrote:

Before installing SOGO, I installed Apache 2 and activated the Apache modules
[...]

I copied the file /etc/apache2/conf.d/SOGo.conf to /etc/apache2/conf-enabled/SOGo.conf

IMHO it's better to copy it to /etc/apache2/conf-available and then activate it with a2enconf following the general schema of Apache configuration files.

Next, I edited the SOGo virtual host configuration file:

No, this isn't a virtual host config file but an Apache config file.

Virtual host configs are located within /etc/apache2/sites-available which are then enabled with a2ensite (or manually creating the symlink to /etc/apache2/sites-enabled).

nano /etc/apache2/conf.d/SOGo.conf

And here you edited only the source file from the SOGo package you copied to /etc/apache2/conf-enabled/SOGo.conf in the step before. That seems a little bit unlogical to me as this file AFAIK will never be used by Apache. ;-)

[...]

I have activated the Apache2 configuration
a2enconf SOGo.conf

Please see above. ;-) You try to enable a config file that (following your description) is currently not existing within /etc/apache2/conf-available.

So, summarized I would suggest:

- mv /etc/apache2/conf-enabled/SOGo.conf /etc/apache2/conf-available

- check if /etc/apache2/conf-available/SOGo.conf has the correct content

- sudo a2enconf SOGo.conf

- just to be sure: check if there's now a symlink /etc/apache2/conf-enabled/SOGo.conf which points to /etc/apache2/conf-available/SOGo.conf

- sudo systemctl restart apache2

Then I try to go to WebUI of Sogo via firefox 192.168.1.10/SOGO

If this isn't only a typo ...

But I get a 404 error.

... the correct URL is http(s)://192.168.1.10/SOGo

But even if you only use http(s)://192.168.1.10/ Apache should redirect to the correct URL shown above.

HTH and regards,
Markus