I certainly agree with a simple [SA} prefix so that the SA emails don't get lost and deleted with all the other stuff I get. However, this came up a few months ago and the SA list nazis decided that we must be too stupid not to have programmed our email clients to automatically sort our email. Those of us in favor got voted down.

I think this is a majority rules - minority rights things. Not having a prefix just makes it extra hard for many of us.