On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Michele Neylon::Blacknight Solutions wrote:

Hear hear. By the way, the list is run on mailman, so it's definitely possible.

Did someone HAVE a good reason for why it's not happening? I can live with a four-character longer subject line.

I should observe that at least one other list I'm on (the NANOG list) DOES NOT have the prefix, and there's a lot of confusion with this list for that reason, since both of you seem to be intent on harping on "SPF IS BAD" versus "SPF IS HERE".

Anyway, yeah, I'm in favor, for whatever it's worth.

-Dan

I am subscribed to a lot of different mailing lists which vary in
volume. Having a simple prefix in the subject line makes life a lot
easier.
Some lists allow users to choose whether they want this or not and for a
list discussing mail related issues I would have thought that something
like this would not be hard to implement.
Maybe I'm missing something

--
Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

-- Email scanned by Blacknight for viruses and dangerous content. Visit http://www.blacknight.ie for more information

--

"Don't be so depressed dear."

"I have no endorphins, what am I supposed to do?"

-DM and SK, February 10th, 1999