Quoting Chris Santerre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I just updated Bigevil, which now is 1.25 megs in size. It will consume the
souls of your server, your family, and that cute girl/guy at your local
coffee shop!

With the release of SA 3.0, for the love of all that is digital, use SURBL!!

Tell your ISP's to upgrade. Tell them to contact me to be larted if you must! But we should really make BigEvil retire. It has served its purpose. Let it rest its remaining days on a calm silver lake in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.

--Chris (Crying over the NHL.)

I realize that you are continually updating BE because you're such a nice guy and all, but instead of pleading for everyone to stop using it, wouldnt it be easier to just stop updating it? I would think people would tend to use it less if it was outdated.

Hmm..silver lake?  Wouldnt it be hacked to pieces by a guy in a hockey mask?

-Jim