On Wednesday, September 22, 2004, 2:34:41 PM, Codger Codger wrote:
> I thought SURBL was built in to 3.0 was I mistaken?

Yes, SA 3.0 has built in support for SURBLs, so anyone using
BigEvil should use ws.surbl.org instead and save a huge
amount of SA memory.  In other words if you're using 3.0,
don't use BigEvil.  3.0 already does what BigEvil does,
but using ws.surbl.org by default.

The same applies to anyone using BigEvil with earlier versions
of SpamAssassin such as 2.63 and 2.64, which can also be used
with SURBLs using SpamCopURI:

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/spamcopuri/

Jeff C.
__

> On Sep 22, 2004, at 4:40 PM, Chris Santerre wrote:

>> I just updated Bigevil, which now is 1.25 megs in size. It will
>> consume the
>> souls of your server, your family, and that cute girl/guy at your local
>> coffee shop!
>>
>> With the release of SA 3.0, for the love of all that is digital, use
>> SURBL!!

Jeff C.
--
Jeff Chan