Larry Starr wrote:
I'm currently running mimedefang 2.37. I have found no references to a required version of Mimedefang in the docs, and would like to avoid changing the entire world at once.

The UPGRADE file goes into this to some extent. It doesn't mention MIMEDefang by name, but the second paragraph points out that SA's API has changed, and that if you use a third-party program to call it, you'll need to upgrade to a version that supports the new API.

(Developers: It might be worth mentioning the minimum 3.0-compatible versions for MD, Amavis, and other popular things-that-call-SA.)

Does anyone know of any problems running SA 3.0 from MD 2.37?

Support for SA 3.0 was added in MD 2.42, so you'll need to upgrade at least to that version (though of course upgrading to the latest and greatest is recommended!)

--
Kelson Vibber