Thanks to all who replied.

Unfortunately it appears that I'll have to update more than I wanted at one
time.

It does, however, seem worth the effort, based on the testing that I've been
doing with SA 3.0.  It's tagging about 50% of the mail that is passing all of
my filters with with SA 2.6, and hand checking about 22,000 messages, it
appears to be doing a very accurate job of this.

--
Larry G. Starr - [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Engineer: Full Compass Systems LTD.