I am working to upgrade spamassassin, from 2.60 to 3.0, on my RedHat 8
Mailserver.

I'm currently running mimedefang 2.37.   I have found no references to a
required version of Mimedefang in the docs, and would like to avoid changing
the entire world at once.

Does anyone know of any problems running SA 3.0 from MD 2.37?

Thank you,
--
Larry G. Starr - [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Engineer: Full Compass Systems LTD.