On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, Luis Hernán Otegui wrote:

In my setup this is not an option, because I run SA as a milter, via
spamass-milter. If every process has to die after the scan, it cannot
pass the results of the scan to Sendmail (at least, this is what
happened after I tried this option, so I kept on receiving messages
like this:

Oct  4 09:27:55 nahuel spamass-milter[14646]: Could not extract score from <>

So, after all, I had to discard my precious Bayes databases, and got
back to good old 2.64...

How odd... I too use a spamass-milter, and this works fine for me. The spamd runs on a somewhat more beefy host.