Humm. I didn't expect this :-).

I don't know what is "aka" but of course you can check my publications list at
http://www.l3s.de/~olmedilla/pub/publications.html

As you can see I have been working in e-learning and in information retrieval
(with ranking algorithms and personalized web search). Now I am moving to
mail and spam distributions and mail ranking. You can check that the rest of
the data I sent is real (student in Hannover, etc..., you can even check that
the pgp signature of this e-mail corresponds to the one I have on my web
page).

Sorry if it looks shady but as I said, I don't get any dangerous information
for you because all the e-mail addresses are hashed (so only the
distributions is what I am interested in like e.g. which is the percentage of
spam you receive from your total incoming mail). That's why I did it in perl
so all the people could check that I am using only perl packages and I do
nothing strange (sorry if the code is not the best one as someone already
complaint about but I haven't done much in perl before). The only thing is
that it should be easy to understand (so you can check I am doing what I
claim and there is not problem with your privacy) and it works (I already got
some information from some instittutions).

Again, sorry if my mail looks strange but I thought this would be the best
place to send my request as all of you are using or trying to use
spamassassin.

Best regards,

        DOC

--
     Daniel Olmedilla
     Learning Lab Lower Saxony (L3S)

     Phone: +49 (0)511 762.9741 / +49 (0)511 7621.9714
     Fax:     +49 (0)511 762.9779 / +49 (0)511-7621.9712

     http://www.l3s.de/~olmedilla/
     E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]