Everything else (i.e. my rules) seem to be working fine. However, I had two problems.

Not so bad: check_mx_attempts and one other variable which now slips my mind kept spitting out an 'unable to parse' error. I don't get that - it was EXACTLY the same as with 2.64, with which --lint didn't complain. Are those options now depreciated?

Very bad: SURBLs don't work.  I have the following in local.cf:

loadplugin      Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL

urirhssub URIBL_JP_SURBL  multi.surbl.org.        A   64
header    URIBL_JP_SURBL  eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_JP_SURBL')
describe  URIBL_JP_SURBL  Contains a URL listed in JP
tflags    URIBL_JP_SURBL  net

score URIBL_JP_SURBL    4.0

I sent with a test URL:

http://surbl-org-permanent-test-point-MUNGED.com/ (obviously without the -MUNGED), and in logs it shows the hit for the email was something like 0.345. What gives?

FWIW, I did try other urirhsbl's also as directed by the SURBL web site. Still, same result - or rather, nonresult.

Thanks for your help.