On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:43:16 -0700 (PDT), email builder wrote
> Thanks.  We were thinking about a NFS server, but SA concerns seemed
> more important.  If both can coexist peacefully, this may be the
> exact same solution that we use.

It seems like it'd be a good match.  NFS is highly I/O intensive, but doesn't
use the CPU much.  SA is highly CPU intensive, but does relatively little I/O.
 Just make sure you have enough memory; you don't want SA's hunger for RAM to
starve the machine for disk cache space, and you sure as heck don't want any
swapping.