Well, from our implementation I would say that this article is junk.  We
are running SA with pretty much default config and no Bayes and are
getting about 97% with the only FPs being some mass mailings from
vendors (MS Technet for example).  If we looked at turning on Bayes then
this product would probably be the best out there.

This quote "SpamAssassin requires a significant amount of integration
work to make an enterprise-class installation succeed" is bs, we did the
upgrade from 2.64 which worked great and have not seen any issues and
the amount of work to implement was about an hour.

So keep up the great work guys and ignore these "technical" reviews.