From: "Peter P. Benac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'William Holman'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<users@spamassassin.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 3:32 PM
Subject: RE: Unsubscribe?

If I understand you Mail Address correct aren't the Tax Payers the ones
paying the bills.  While I don't live in your County or State I would
have
to wonder why the people you work for NEED to spend the taxpayers money
on
something they already have for free.

Don't they have a better way of spending the money like maybe on
Education,
Law Enforcement, EMS Services, or Fire Services... Just a thought!!

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Celtic Spirit Network Solutions
Providing Network and Systems Project Management and Installation and
Web
Hosting.
Phone: 919-618-2557
Web: http://www.emacolet.com
Need quick reliable Systems or Network Management advice visit
http://www.nmsusers.org

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!