William Holman wrote:
I've been over-ruled by those who pay the bills, so I can't use
SpamAssassin since it's "open source"

How do I unsubscribe from the lists?

Thank-you!

I have an anti-spam product I, ah, we, ah, my COMPANY, (yeah, that's the ticket) call "Snowjack Scanner" which is at least as effective as any other... commercial solution. It has a Bayes filter, score averaging by sender, whitelisting capabilities, many effective individual rules which are weighted by genetic algorithm, and the ability to incorporate information from RBL and SURBL lookups. For only $5000, much less than many competing commercial solutions, I will send you this amazing package as soon as I can gimp a logo and slap it on a CD. I'll even set it up to auto-install on a bare-bones PC, with automated security updates, and for only $200 per hour I... uh, one of our CONSULTANTS... will help you integrate it into your mail systems.

--
Snowjack Consulting Services Inc. LLC. TBS. OMFG.