Ironically, that's one thing that Joel said in his email (regarding some
of the venders using SA).

It's got to be said.  Dude, tell your management that they are stupid
and if they still need help we can offer the clueX4 to assist in their
learning...

This was just referenced only 7 emails ago.  Go with commercial then
(that way you can feel better about yourself knowing that you purchased
an open source product from a vender that is paying no royalties for
it).

>>In terms of "ruled out," that would be very untrue.  We looked at 36
>>products, and several of them have SpamAssassin inside, both in

Argh...