Joanne

slightly up on pre-Christmas levels for me. Was running around 2,000 per work day now back to 2,500 yesterday which is just over the Pre Jan levels of around 2,400 per day.

I also note a large increase in phishing emails and the malware traffic is back up to normal after an extended Christmas break.

(NB this is only for valid email addresses as I 550 reject non existant addresses at the gateway).

Looks like the bad email guys took a long holiday break!

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

jdow wrote:
In spite of a batch of really badly malformed mails from telepac.pt
I note that my spam volume for the last 22 hours is little more than
half normal. What happened? Can we make it happen more often?

{O.O}   Joanne, properly astonished.

the system manager.