Menno van Bennekom wrote:
Spam is about normal here, but the number of viruses catched is one tenth
of the normal amount the last days. I double-checked amavisd/clamav but
everything is working normal, it must be the silence before the storm..

I've seen a slight decrease in spam (down about 10%) since Xmas but, like you, hardly any viruses for the last few days. First the number of Sober.J's tailed off at the weekend, and now there's just the occasional solitary Bagle or Netsky.

Is this a coincidence, or should we be battening down the hatches...?

John.

--
-- Over 2500 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - www.tradoc.fr