From: Michael W Cocke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 5:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [OT] Replacement for amavisd-new?

A serious bug seems to have crept into amavis somewhere, or maybe BerkeleyDB
- stability has gone to hell.  In any case, I'm starting to think about
replacing Amavisd. I can't afford to futz around with my email server - it
needs to work.

Currently I run postfix, amavisd, spamassassin, clam & fprot (most recent
stable versions of all).

Recommendations?

Thanks!

Mike-

--
Mornings:  Evolution in action.  Only the grumpy will survive.
--

Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have installed site-wide
spam  filters at catherders.com.  If email from you bounces, try non-HTML,