Matt Kettler wrote:
At 04:12 PM 2/9/2005, Matias Lopez Bergero wrote:

It's dccm a better implementation rater than dccproc for those who are using Sendmail? And if this is yes, how do I need to configure SA to work with dccm? I couldn't find anything about dccm and SA.

You can't configure SA to use dccm, because dccm is a milter, and is intended to be called directly by sendmail, not by another milter such as milter-spamc.

Thanks for the info Matt.

It would be better(faster/reliable) to use DCC apart from SA(dccm), or using SA with dccifd is a better choice?

BR,
Matías