At 09:50 AM 2/10/2005, Matias Lopez Bergero wrote:
Thanks for the info Matt.

It would be better(faster/reliable) to use DCC apart from SA(dccm), or using SA with dccifd is a better choice?

It's not going to be faster or more reliable.. It's really a matter of what you want DCC to do.

If you call DCC outside of SA, you're going to have to filter on it's results independent of what SA thinks.

If you call DCC from inside SA, it's results are going to be mixed in with other SA rules. Sometimes SA will think a message is nonspam when DCC thinks it's spam, and vice versa.

Personally, I tend to not trust DCC as a sole indicator of spam. But it is a very worthwhile tool to use in SA. But that's *my* opinion.