        *  2.3 MANGLED_FREE BODY: mangled free
        *  0.3 OFFER BODY: Offers you Something
        *  1.0 SARE_OEM_SOFT_IS BODY: Software that is OEM
        *  0.8 SARE_OEM_OEMCD BODY: Mentions a OEM cd
        *  0.4 US_DOLLARS_3 BODY: Mentions millions of $ ($NN,NNN,NNN.NN)
        *  1.8 URG_BIZ BODY: Contains urgent matter
        *  0.6 J_CHICKENPOX_62 BODY: 6alpha-pock-2alpha
        *  0.7 SARE_MONEYTERMS BODY: Talks about money in some way.
        *  0.7 SARE_URGBIZ BODY: Contains urgent matter
        *  2.6 NA_DOLLARS BODY: Talks about a million North American dollars
        *  1.9 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
        *      [score: 1.0000]
        *  3.4 NIGERIAN_BODY1 Message body looks like a Nigerian spam
message 1+
        *  1.2 MISSING_SUBJECT Missing Subject: header
        *  0.6 NIGERIAN_BODY2 Message body looks like a Nigerian spam
message 2+
        *  3.0 NIGERIAN_BODY_2 More Nigerian scum body content
        *  0.1 NIGERIAN_BODY3 Message body looks like a Nigerian spam
message 3+
        * -7.0 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

Scores pretty well (14.3, 9.0 required), though, I heard that SpamAssassin
3+ included the SARE_FRAUD rules (or similiar). But looking at the report, I
don't see any fraud-hits from SpamAssassin :-/

Would it be wise to re-add SARE_FRAUD as a extra ruleset to SpamAssassin?

Kind Regards,
Sander Holthaus