Hi

I am little bit confused of *sa-learn*.  I have installed SA 3.02. I
did not set any bayes path in local.cf . When i am checking with

#spamassassin -lint -D

 it is showing  a path as

debug: using "/home/sites/www.domain.org/users/<user>/.spamassassin" for user
state dir
debug: using "/home/sites/www.domain.org/users/<user>/.spamassassin/user_prefs
" for user prefs file
debug: config: read file /home/sites/www.domain.org/users/<user>/.spamassassin
/user_prefs
debug: using "/home/sites/www.domain.org/users/<user>/.spamassassin" for user
state dir
debug: bayes: 7103 tie-ing to DB file R/O /home/sites/www.domain.org/users/<user>/.spamassassin/bayes_toks
debug: bayes: 7103 tie-ing to DB file R/O /home/sites/www.domain.org/users/<user>
/.spamassassin/bayes_seen
debug: bayes: found bayes db version 3
debug: using "/home/sites/www.domain.org/users/<user>/.spamassassin" for user
state dir
debug: Score set 3 chosen.

I am executing the *sa-learn*  as root, So do you think that the central database
for bayes is  the aboove path?  Also i am seeing that the individual users's
bayes database also updated . but i am not allowing ANYBODY to execute the *sa-learn*.
I want that  the mail will be filtered through the *central database* only.

I am using procmail with sendmail..

Here is my few questoins::

  -  Do i need to mention the path of bayes db in the local.cf?

  -  Or whatever way (default path) is being used that is also ok?

  -  Or do you think that only the user which i am getting while running with
     --lint output will be benefited only by the bayes database learning?

  -  Though no user is executing the *sa-learn* then how every
     userid bayes database is being updated ? (i am telling only
     seeing the time stapm)

Suggession/advice.

Thanks in advance.
-tinni