Hi everyone...

So far, SpamAssassin is running ok... now I want to eliminate the spam from the users mailboxes. here's the deal :

A mail server, serving several domains : domain_a.com, domain_b.com, domain_c.com etc...
for the moment, domain_a and domain_b are filtered, but if everything runs ok, all the domains should be filtered....
When a mail arrives, it's controled, scored, and if it's spam, it appears as an attachement.
What I want is when a mail arrives, it's scored, and if it's spam, it's not put in the user's mailbox but on a single box that will receive only spam, whatever domain it's adressed to.

At first, i thought i could play with this :
.procmailrc

   #

   MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
   DEFAULT=$HOME/mail/Inbox
   LOGFILE=$HOME/mail/proc.log

   # Catch SPAM
   :0
   spam
   #

   .forward

   "|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/bin/procmail || exit 75 #username"

but it forces me to put these in each home directory... i don't want to spend time doing this... how can I do a general rule to do what I want, or is there a place where this is explained ?

Regards
Stephane