I checked from the w.s. instead of the phone, and this is the response.

The MID I observed from the iPhone is actually part-of a different header of
the same e-mail. The true MID is well-formed and RFC compliant:

The e-mail is still flagged as SPAM here.
- DMARC fails, because it passes DKIM, but fails SPF.
- From:name domain mismatches From:addr domain (*)
- Two minor flags are also available and add up to the final score: the MID
domain does not match the FROM domain, the FROM domain does not occur among the
RECEIVED domains.

The test (*) has been discussed in this list, without solution. I wrote a rule
two weeks ago and it proved useful a few times already, without any false
positive or negative. I will share it in the next post.