On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 2:49 PM, David Jones <djo...@ena.com> wrote:
> On 10/24/2017 01:32 PM, Alex wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, I'm wondering if someone has some ideas to handle bank fraud
>> phishing emails, and in particular this one:
>>
>> https://pastebin.com/wxFtKK16
>>
>> It doesn't hit bayes99 because we haven't seen one before, and txrep
>> subtracts points. It also doesn't hit any blacklists.
>>
>> Ideas for blocking these, and more general advice for blocking banking
>> fraud/phish attacks would be appreciated.
>>

> Zero-hour phishing emails from Office 365 are going to be tough to block.
> About all you can do is add a blacklist_from *@mybenefitswallet.com entry
> and report it to SpamCop and ph...@office365.microsoft.com.

Is the only way to submit to spamcop to use their custom email address
assigned to the account, or is there some command-line way to do it?

We're still seeing tons of those "payment enclosed" emails with the
short body and compromised URLs that automatically download a docx.
I'd like to report the spam, but really would like to see the URLs
blacklisted, and at the time I receive them, they are not.

Ideally I'd like something where I can pass an email as a filename as
an argument to a shell script. If submitting to spamcop by email is
the only way, what is the format? As an attachment? In-line? Does
anyone have a command-line shell script that can be used to send this
email?