On 04.11.17 10:22, Davide Marchi wrote:
But at this time, after your explanations, my question should change so:

Is there any method to tell "primary server spamassassin" automatically move spam (forwarded by backup MX) to (primary) spam folder?

SA does NOT move mail, it only scores mail.
However, you can tell your server to:

- not run SA when mail is received from backup MX
  (I assume you alweays run SA otherwise)

- move mail to spam folder when it's scored as spam
  (I think you have this done already)

note that with per-user SA settings and bayes databases, primary server may
have better information about which mail is spam and which is not.

Saving Private Ryan...
Private Ryan exists. Overwrite? (Y/N)