Il 2017-11-05 16:26 Matus UHLAR - fantomas ha scritto:
However, you can tell your server to:

- not run SA when mail is received from backup MX
 (I assume you alweays run SA otherwise)

- move mail to spam folder when it's scored as spam
 (I think you have this done already)

On 06.11.17 13:01, Davide Marchi wrote:
Do you want to say that if I stop Spamassassin on Backup MX,

No.
If you stop spamassassin on backup MX, you can't score them on backup MX.
it's good run SA on backup MX so you can reject at least the worst scoring.

I want to say that when you run SA on backup MX, you don't have to feed
messages received from backup MX to your local SA.

Thus, messages received from the world will be scored locally, messages
received from backup MX will be scored on backup MX.

Then, your sieve filter will work as expected.

btw I have also noted that:

note that with per-user SA settings and bayes databases, primary server
may have better information about which mail is spam and which is not.

A day without sunshine is like, night.