On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 4:06 PM, Paul Stead
<paul.st...@zeninternet.co.uk> wrote:
> Thanks for that Alex, I've added a version check into the code, hopefully
> it'll catch everything.
>
> Thanks for other feedback from other users (

Looking good so far. I'll follow up with examples as they hit. Is
there anything further that needs to be done in terms of configuring?
Does the fns_add_addrlist need to be populated further?

  fns_add_addrlist   (HP_EBAY)     *@ebay.com
  fns_add_addrlist   (HP_PAYPAL)   *@paypal.com
  fns_add_addrlist   (GMAIL)  *@gmail.com *@googlemail.com

amazon, banks, western union, etc?