From: David Jones <djo...@ena.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 7:17:38 AM
To: 'users@spamassassin.apache.org'
Subject: Receiving a lot of junk from Office 356

First, if anyone from Microsoft is on this list, please setup proper
outbound spam filtering, rate limiting, and compromised account
detection with locking to prevent junk like this.

I have seen a recent increase in the number of outbound junk and
phishing emails that I keep reporting to SpamCop who reports it to
Microsoft.

https://pastebin.com/c2c2ETYi

Any ideas other than maintaining a complex regex on body matches?  I
have tried this with good success but it's creating a few FPs.  I could
limit it to O365 servers but that is a lot these days.

--
David Jones