So lately I'm getting LOTS of emails coming directly though the filters so most likely time to investigate how to create one.

The subject is always 'hey'

Subject: hey

Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 09:07:40 +0300
From: Darya Message-ID: <8f35b00fb4e07d18ce82448ec9747...@112it4u.ro>

Hi josh, my name is Darya and i'm from Russia, but living in the USA. A week ago, maybe more, I came across your profile on Facebook and now I wan to know you more. I know it sounds a bit strange, but I believe you had something like this in your life too :-) If its mutual, email me, this is my email danielamar...@rambler.ru and I will send some of my photos also answer any of your questions. Waiting for you, XXX Darya

As far as I can see from the different emails:

The number is sequential.

112it4u.ro from the message ID has valid NS entries but the reverse PTR is invalid.

The email always starts, 'hi {mailbox name}, and the text is mostly the same but the name changes now and then and so does the email address.

Any suggestions on where to start? nOOb here!

Phil