On Tue, 6 Feb 2018, Philip wrote:

So lately I'm getting LOTS of emails coming directly though the filters so most likely time to investigate how to create one.

The subject is always 'hey'

Subject: hey

Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 09:07:40 +0300
From: Darya Message-ID: <8f35b00fb4e07d18ce82448ec9747...@112it4u.ro>

Any SA hits at all? Please provide at a minimum that header; better, upload the entire message (all headers intact) to someplace like pastebin.

Hi josh, my name is Darya and i'm from Russia, but living in the USA. A week ago, maybe more, I came across your profile on Facebook and now I wan to know you more. I know it sounds a bit strange, but I believe you had something like this in your life too :-) If its mutual, email me, this is my email danielamar...@rambler.ru and I will send some of my photos also answer any of your questions. Waiting for you, XXX Darya

This sort of thing I'd expect Bayes to catch.

112it4u.ro from the message ID has valid NS entries but the reverse PTR is invalid.

I don't know whether DNS checks on the hostname in the message-ID would be worthwhile...

The email always starts, 'hi {mailbox name}, and the text is mostly the same but the name changes now and then and so does the email address.

Any suggestions on where to start? nOOb here!

Do you have Bayes enabled and are you training it?

  Watch... Wallet... Gun... Knee...                    -- Denny Crane
 Tomorrow: the first Falcon Heavy test launch