On 2018-02-11 (12:37 MST), David Jones <djo...@ena.com> wrote:

> Anyone on this list that knows the mail admins/contacts for centurylink.net
> and embarqmail.com?  This mail server has legit email for centurylink.net and
> embarqmail.com plus a lot of other spam coming out of it.

As a customer of CenturyLink (we have symmetric Gigabit through them) I can say
that their support personal are less than worthless.

They still have a very "Bell telephone" attitude where everything they do is
automatically correct because they are the telephone company, so any problem
issue, or misconfiguration is someone else's fault.

Whatever solutions you need, you'll have to manage them on your own and do your
best to work around their incompetence.

--
'Today Is A Good Day For Someone Else To Die!' --Feet of Clay